Terms of sale
1 Basic provisions.
1. The terms of the sale are valid between the purchaser of the spash.ee online store (hereinafter referred to as the "Consumer") and the owner of Spash OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the spash.ee online store) when purchasing goods and services. The following terms apply to all contracts that you make with us through the website spash.ee. Unless stated otherwise, the inclusion of your own terms will be rejected.
2. In addition to these conditions, the legal relations arising when buying goods in the online store spash.ee are governed by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter VÕS), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter TKS) and other legal acts in the Republic of Estonia.
3. E-shop spash.ee reserves the right to change the terms of sale. These changes will be displayed on www.spash.ee.
2. Price information
1. All prices indicated in the Spash.ee online store include 20% VAT.
2. The delivery price is added to the price of the goods according to the delivery method chosen by the customer and must be paid by him.
3. The prices are valid from the moment of placing the order until the expiry of the payment term for the executed order (no more than 5 days from the date of invoice registration).
4. If the order is submitted before changing the conditions or prices, the legal conditions between the Customer and spash.ee apply to the conditions that were in effect at the time of placing the order.
5. The online store spash.ee reserves the right to change sales prices. These changes are displayed on the website www.spash.ee
1. Add the selected goods to the shopping cart.
2. Open the shopping cart. Select the desired size and click "Checkout". You will be taken to the order registration page.
3. On the order registration page you see your order. If If you want to adjust something in the order, click the "Return to shopping cart" button, make the necessary changes and click the "Checkout" button again. Choose the methods of delivery and payment for the goods that suits you. Fill in the required data fields for delivery, read the conditions and click "Place order". After that, the order will be formed, it will be assigned a number. You will be able to pay it immediately or for a while, as it will be convenient for you. All information about the order will be sent to the e-mail address that was specified when ordering.
4. When ordering, fill in the order fields carefully, since the authenticity of the information provided will determine how quickly and without hindrance the delivered goods are delivered, as well as the resolution of subsequent disputes and claims.
5. Submitted orders in the online store are processed on working days from 8 to 20 hours.
4. Entering the sales contract into action
1. The Internet-shop spash.ee undertakes to transfer the available goods to the Consumer and to ensure the transfer of ownership to the Consumer under the Sales Agreement. The consumer, on his part, undertakes to pay to the Internet store spash.ee the amount indicated in the invoice and accept the goods.
2. Unpaid orders are canceled after 5 days from the moment of placing an order.
3. The sales contract takes effect from the moment the consumer's payment is received to the bank account of the online store.
1. After the entry into force of the contract, the online store spash.ee completes the order and transfers it for delivery to its logistics partner or delivers by courier.
2. The delivery times indicated on the website of the online store are valid from the moment the order amount is received to the bank account of the online store.
3. For delivery without delay, you should be careful when entering data for delivery, present valid data.
4. The spash.ee online store is not responsible for the delay in delivering the goods in the event that the goods are delivered to the logistics partner in a timely manner and the delay in delivery is due to circumstances that the spash.ee online store could not influence and could not foresee.
1. After receiving the order, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Internet store without explaining the reasons within 14 days. A typical form of the withdrawal application is available on the website of the spash.ee online store.
2. In the event of a deterioration in the state of the thing to be returned, the Consumer is responsible for the cost-related reduction in value if you used the item in a different way than is required to verify its nature, properties and functioning. To check the essence, properties and functioning of a thing, the Consumer must handle the thing and use it only as you would normally be allowed to do it in the store.
3. In order to return the goods, you should submit an application for refusal to purchase the product, the form of which can be filled in on the website of the spash.ee online store or written on paper and sent to Keskpuiestee 45-19, Kivioli, 43122, Estonia no later than within 14 days from the moment of receipt of the goods.
4. The consumer must return the goods within the next 14 days from the date of submission of the application or provide a certificate that during the specified period he transferred the goods to the logistics company.
5. The client is not obliged to return the goods through the intermediation of the logistics firm, if the spash.ee online store agrees to take the goods by itself.
6. The online store spash.ee, upon receipt of the return application immediately, but no later than 14 days, returns to the Consumer all payments received from it on the basis of the contract, including the delivery costs incurred by the Consumer, except when the Consumer explicitly chooses another way delivery than the proposed by the entrepreneur, the cheapest way. In this case, the online store is not obliged to return costs that exceed those associated with the standard delivery method.
7. The consumer pays for himself the costs of returning the goods to us.
7. Force Majeure
1. The online store is not responsible for causing damage to the Consumer or for delaying the delivery of the goods in the event that the goods have been delivered to the logistics partner in a timely manner and the delay in delivery is due to circumstances that the online store could not influence and could not foresee
8. Processing of personal data.
1. The consumer, entering data in the online store, gives the corresponding confirmation the right to collect and process his personal data (name and surname, contact phone number, parcel delivery address and / or home address, e-mail address) and transfer personal data to the logistics partner for delivery.
2. The consumer may at any time prohibit the collection and use of his personal data, except when necessary to recover the subsequent claims from the contract or the delivery of the goods.
3. Use of electronic personal data for direct mailing occurs only if the Consumer has given a separate consent to this on the "Subscribe to news" page.
4. Coded communication with banks when paying for purchases by the Consumer ensures the security of his personal bank attributes, there is no access to them for the online store.
9. The procedure for making claims.
1. The online store is responsible for the nonconformity of the goods sold to the Consumer to the terms of the contract or for defects of this product if they are discovered within two years from the moment of transfer of the goods to the Consumer.
The consumer has the right to contact the Internet store after submitting defects, within two months, by submitting an invoice on the basis of which the goods were paid.