Loints of Holand women's dahlia nubuck 39208 Turbo Ballet Flats.
This model is from the Turbo Loints of Holland family. Lightweight outsole and leather insole are one piece. Soft unlined nubuck is very pleasant for the skin of the foot. The front of the ballet flat is the weaving of nubuck strips. The foot remains open and closed at the same time.
The model is slightly smaller than the stated size. When ordering, please see the size guide
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.