Soft comfortable women's sandals senf. Comfort is achieved through a very comfortable ergonomic sole. The outsole is made of thermoplastic rubber, a light, flexible, abrasion resistant material, which also has good cushioning properties. Thermoplastic rubber protects the cork footbed from moisture. The unique shape of this footbed is that delivers so much pleasure to the foot. On top, the cork is covered with leather. The thickness of the sole in the heel area is 3 cm, and in the region of the toes 1.5 cm.
This model has a closed toe and an open heel. The top of the sandals is sewn from a soft unlined leather "wax nubuck", produced by the German factory "Lederfabrik Heinen". This leather has a smooth, slightly shiny surface. More information about the process of making this leather, as well as recommendations for its care, you can read by clicking on the "wax nubuck" link in the Properties on this page.
For a more accurate determination of the size that suits you, please use the size guide.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.