Exterior Material Leather
Color cipres (dark green)
Outsole Leather thermoplastic polyurethane
Neosens Ankle Boots Chelva S234 - exquisite shoes with character from Spain. Robust lacing in hiking boot look. Leather sole with durable thermoplastic polyurethane profile. Ergonomic fit. Leather lining and insole. These ankle boots were first sewn and then dyed. Shoes made of this leather are manually painted with a sponge. Therefore, the color of each pair is unique. The boots are dipped in a dye and then dried. Leather is a living material, so the leather does not dry evenly when drying so that different areas get a slightly different tone. Then each pair is manually polished with a sponge, highlighting the natural beauty and smoothing the transitions. The shoes can cause stains. To prevent the staining of legs and hosiery, you must use the Color-Stop.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.