Exterior Material Tinted
The Rococo Women's Summer Open Shoes by The Art Company is a godsend for fans of a romantic style in clothes and shoes. These summer shoes with an unusual and interesting design are not subject to fashion. Shoes are made of thick leather, which was painted by hand, so the shade of each pair is unique. A polyurethane insert on the leather sole of the shoe protects the leather from rapid abrasion. A stacked heel gives the shoe a vintage look. The toe of the shoe is decorated with guipure, which is securely attached to the mesh base and to the upper. This durable guipure insert not only provides good ventilation to the toes, but also emphasizes the femininity of its mistress.
These shoes are slightly smaller than the declared size.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.