71781 Samba Wedge Sandals with Removable Insoles from Loints of Holland
Women's sandals 71781 Samba Loints of Holland is very convenient primarily due to the design of the removable insole. Insole 1 cm thick is made of modern polymer EVA material, which is an environmentally friendly high-performance foam rubber. It is very light, elastic, supple, flexible, wear-resistant, hygienic, non-allergenic material with excellent shock absorption.
Therefore, it is widely used in orthopedics. From above, this material is covered with a microfiber, which removes moisture well, does not cause allergies, is resistant to abrasion. The footbed is very comfortable. The insole lies in a special groove in the cork sole. The sole in the heel area has a height of 5 cm, and in the area of the toes - 3 cm. It hardly bends. From the bottom the sole is protected by a rubber protector with a relief pattern. Therefore, sandals have a good grip with the ground. Red and dark blue leather straps gently cover the toes. They are fastened with Velcro. Yellow and taupe straps clasp the ankle joint. They are also fastened with Velcro. On the heel, a taupe strap is divided by a rubber band of black color. The leather of the straps is a nubuck, treated with dirt and water repellent.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.