These are really very soft and very comfortable women's sandals. They are so light that they are able to hang on one thin branch of a blossoming cherry. Nevertheless, it is very durable shoes, made to the conscience. The manufacturer cares not only of preservation of health of women who will wear these sandals, but also of preservation of environment. The abrasion-resistant rubber outsole is glued to a smooth, durable wedge and to cork footbed, thickness 12 mm. As a result, the height of the sole in the heel area is 50 mm, and the height of the sole in the toe of the sandals is 15 mm. It turns out that the total height of the heel corresponds to all modern medical recommendations. The female foot is in a very comfortable position, and the bottom of the foot lies on a soft, tactile - pleasant leather insole. The top of the sandals is made of German-made nubuck. This leather has excellent air permeability. The leather is treated with water-repellent and dirt-repellent substances. Therefore, it is easy to take care of. It is enough to wipe this leather with a cloth or a brush. If necessary, a damp cloth can be used to remove dirt. Scratches on this leather are almost invisible.
The leather strap in the ankle joint area with the Velcro fastener firmly holds the shoes on the foot. The toe of the sandals is closed, but the heel is open.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.