Exterior Material Leather
Outsole Leather thermoplastic polyurethane
Neosens s251 Bonarda black wedge ankle boots. Comfortable, steady heel wedge. The sole is made of thick leather, but has a special insert of thermoplastic polyurethane, which protects the leather sole from quick abrasion. The insole and lining of the ankle boots are also made of leather. Leather pompons decorate ankle boots on the side.
These ankle boots are smaller than the declared size. We recommend buying these ankle boots one size larger than your usual size.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.