Exterior Material Leather
Outsole Thermoplastic rubber (TR-sole)
This is the Loints of Holland 39940 Turbo Salmon Slipper. The upper is a single piece of unlined leather, which in addition to its delicate softness has a unique pattern. Look carefully at the pattern! You will see clear water, brownish pebbles, shells and fish scales, gleaming slightly in the sun.
Gathered elastic top line.
The reddish-brown leather insole fits snugly against the sole, making it one whole. A smoothly curving brown line framing a white sole there is the edge of this insole Together with the upper leather, the insole is securely sewn and glued to the sole.
A durable flexible ergonomic sole creates the feeling that you are walking barefoot and are not at all afraid to step on something sharp and unpleasant. And the rounded shape of the sole both inside under the leather insole and outside creates special comfort for your foot.
Loints of Holland 39940 Turbo Salmon casual shoes are made with great craftsmanship, with love and deep respect for you. So allow yourself to enjoy it!
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.