Women's Black Leather Sandals with Removable Insoles from Loints of Holland
Comfortable women's 15621 Natural Loints of Holland black sandals . A high heel with a wide strap gripping the ankle. The strap has velcro. The upper is soft, high-quality unlined leather of German manufacture. Outsole is made of natural latex, so it is flexible, durable, has good adhesion to the ground and excellent damping properties. Sandals have a removable leather footbed, the base of which is made of thick cushioned cork. The footbed is elastic and wear-resistant. Sandals have an open toe, suitable for wider feet and personal footbeds.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.