Women's Brown 31300 Florida Sandals from Loints of Holland
Model 31300 Loints of Holland is perhaps one of the most comfortable models of the Florida line. This model has a stable, ergonomic three-layer sole, the height of which is 3 cm in the heel area, and 1.5 cm in the toes area. The thickest cork layer is covered with a leather insole from the top, and the bottom is protected by a TR-sole (thermoplastic rubber sole). Thermoplastic rubber is a modern elastic flexible material with good cushioning properties. This material has a low density, so the soles of it are light. It does not have through pores, therefore it does not let moisture pass and thus protects the cork layer. The upper of the shoe is made of a single piece of nubuck. There are only two short seams in the heel area. There, a velcro strap is sewn to help fix the sandals on the foot. Soft nubuck is made at the German factory "Lederfabrik Heinen", for more details about its processing you can read by clicking on the link "Nubuck" on this page in the Properties.
To find the right size for you, please use the size guide.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.