Sandals of deep red with an open toe and open heel "Loints of Holland" from the line Next are created specially for bright, self-assured women, who value comfort most of all. Two soft straps are connected with each other "Velcro" to gently hug your toes. But the Velcro fasteners are completely invisible, because a nice leather bow is sewn on top. Just two strips of leather are stitched together, so quaint, as if four leaves intertwined and freeze in perpetual motion. Only three toes will coquettishly show themselves.
Another strap with the Velcro confidently enclasps and supports the heel, so that sandals can not accidentally fly off their feet. The foot lies on a soft footbed, lined with a smooth leather, is freely positioned, like on the special orthopedic mattress, experiencing bliss. The footbed, created by a thick latex cushioned cork, repeats all the bends of the foot. Finally, light, strong, with good cushioning properties, wear-resistant outsole. It is made of synthetic rubber, a completely recyclable, a eco-friendly material. This sole does not slip, and the heel does not break. By the way, the height of the heel is 6 cm and the thickness of the sole in the toe part is 2 cm. Therefore, although you will look 6 cm higher, the heel will be 4 cm taller. Yes, yes, those same 4 centimeters, which doctors recommend.
Well, are you still looking for summer shoes?
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.