Apple Nubuck Sandals with Removable Insoles - 92757 Bolero Loints of Holland
Very light and fantastically comfortable women's sandals. The lightness is achieved thanks to a PU-sole of two colors: black and gray. Polyurethane (PU) is a modern material with a porous structure, so the soles of it are very light and flexible. This material is resistant to abrasion, it has excellent damping and good thermal insulation. For better adhesion to the ground, a relief pattern is printed on the sole. The height of the sole in the heel area is 4 cm, and iin the toe area 1.5 cm. But the secret to the fantastic comfort of these sandals is not only in the sole design, but also in the design of the removable insole. The insole is a layer of light cork, covered with leather. The thickness of the cork layer is from 1.4 cm to 1 cm. This is an incredibly comfortable insole. Well, finally, to attach this wonderful sole with a wonderful footbed to the foot, the manufacturer used several leather straps from the nubuck.
For a more comfortable grip of the toes, there is a Velcro on one of the straps. Nubuck is produced at the German factory "Lederfabrik Heinen". You can read about the process of its production by clicking on the link "Nubuck" on this page in the Properties..
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.