According to the dress code you need a closed sock? Do you like a small heel?
Pay attention to these sandals! The flexible, lightweight, sturdy outsole is made of modern composite materials. The upper layer of the sole is made from a mixture of cork bark with latex. It has an anatomical shape, allowing the foot to sit comfortably. In these sandals you feel "like in slippers." The sole is covered with a thick leather insole. The top of the sandals is made of thick, but at the same time very soft leather of German origin. The top layer is smooth, you can easily take care of it using a black cream for smooth leather. The lower layer is fuzzy, affectionately touches your naked skin, not irritating at all and not rubbing it. The soft wide strap reliably locks the shoes just below the ankle joint.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.