Art Women's St.Tropez 1070 Pumps.
A bright model of the St.Tropez line with the cheerful floral print of the Spanish company "The Art Company" simply can not but attract attention. The designers of the company managed to organically combine elegance and ethnic motives, comfort and high heels. These shoes are especially convenient, because they are from the "Comfort soul system" series. A round heel 7 cm in height is covered with a leather of the color of a tea rose. It perfectly harmonizes with a thin leather strap and a thin leather welt of the same color. Strap and welt make a certain severity in appearance, as if restraining the unrestrained brightness of the flower pattern applied to the soft leather of the shoes.
The sole has a thickness of 1.2 - 1.5 cm and is made of rubber. It is a flexible, durable, wear-resistant material.
The insole has a latex base. On top of the latex glued microfiber, imitating the leather. Microfiber is a modern material that not only looks like leather, but also has the same properties as the leather. The microfibre insole perfectly absorbs sweat and removes moisture, breathable, contributes to the creation of a healthy microclimate in shoes.
When ordering 1070 ART St.Tropez shoes, please use the size chart to determine the correct size for you.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.