Women's red 0933 Art Harlem Heeled Shoes .
The curved heel in the avant-garde style is a recognizable detail of the women's shoes of the Harlem range of the Spanish company "The Art Company". The sole and heel are made of 100% rubber. This wear-resistant material has excellent damping properties, softens the step, reducing the burden on the back, hips and heels. In these shoes the gait becomes light and springy. The height of the heel is 6 cm, and the thickness of the sole is 1 cm.
The insole and lining of the steam microfiber efficiently absorb sweat, and the feet remain dry. Steam microfiber is a modern, abrasion resistant material with good breathable properties, not causing allergies. This material is lighter than the leather, so its use makes shoes easier.
A thin Velcro strap securely fixes the shoes on the foot.
And, finally, the red color of these shoes! Red is the most effective color for people, as it activates the whole body and makes it react faster. The pulse of people looking at a red color increases, and blood pressure rises. This color helps to overcome depression. Do you have problems at work? Did your team get bored and need to be cheered up? Just put on these red shoes and give a happy mood to yourself and others! You will see how the life around you will change!
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.