Black T-Strap Mary Jane Kitten Heels 0925 Art Harlem.
Leather black women's shoes with T-strap 0925 Art Harlem. Black is the color of dignity and nobility, the eternal color of fashion. Black is the favorite color of designers, because it means the rejection of colors, unnecessary patterns, extra colors. For black the contour comes to the fore.
T-strap is a decorative and functional detail. With the help of it and the buckle the shoe is fixed on the foot. Whatever the capricious female fashion has changed, but the model with the T-strap is always present in all collections primarily because it is comfortable and feminine.
The curved heel 6 cm high and the sole 1 cm thick are made of rubber. It is an elastic, durable material that has good adhesion to the ground. Do not slip on tiles or carpeting.
The microfiber insole absorbs moisture well, has good air permeability and wear resistance. The lower layer of the insole is latex. Legs in these shoes will remain dry, unless of course you will not get under heavy rain.
Leather soft, viscous, plastic, well resisting multiple bends has a natural facial layer. It is treated with hydrophobic fats, therefore it has water-repellent properties, but it has good air permeability.
Do you want to emphasize your individuality and independence? Include these shoes in your wardrobe and they will not disappoint you!
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.