This model of Spanish designer shoes ART attracts with its simplicity, reliability and naturalness. Fans of knitted things will mark the warm knit upper of auburn boots, knitted of wool with the addition of acrylic. Even if you do not like to wear shoes with heels, the steady wooden wide heel of these ankle boots will seem very comfortable to you. The rubber sole with the image of a key, pins and buttons does not slide and does not pass moisture. A warm, soft and velvety microfiber lining keeps your feet warm. These ankle boots have removable insoles with antibacterial impregnation. We measured every pair! Please use our measurements when choosing the size.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.