Women's ankle boots from the Spanish company "The Art Company" 0934 Harlem is a perfect combination of comfort and an original design. The flexible rubber outsole of gray color is in harmony with the red steady curved rubber heel. Due to their excellent cushioning properties, it create amazing comfort while walking, removing unnecessary load and absorbing impact. The upper is a combination of soft cowhide leather of red shade and black suede. Cow's leather is treated with oils that not only give the leather a noble sheen, but protect and soften it. These ankle boots have functional shoelaces and zippers, so they are easy to adjust to the foot. The leather insole perfectly absorbs moisture, leaving your feet dry. When ordering, please use the size chart.
Want to add femininity to your appearance, do not hesitate to choose these ankle boots!
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.