Exterior Material Leather
Black leather women's wedge ankle boots 084 Art Michigan is an excellent choice of casual shoes for the autumn. The stable, corrugated sole of the tri-color EVA is aesthetically attractive. EVA is one of the best shock absorption materials available today. This is why all the major top-line brand joggers use this material, due to the great combination of shock absorption with the light weight of the sole In addition, EVA is a waterproof, easy to clean, non-toxic, recyclable material. Leather lining and insole, having good breathable properties, maintain a healthy microclimate in the shoes. The upper is made of cowhide leather. Thanks to the vegetable-chrome tanning, the leather has become soft and durable. To give the leather a little shine, as well as to simplify the care for it, the leather was treated with oils. The black lacquer leather strap covers the ankle, making it visually slimmer. Ankle boots have a round, slightly elongated, narrowed shape. Please consider this fact when determining the size.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.