Model 68945 Loints of Holland Natural Dark brown - spectacular and very comfortable ankle boots. The sock and tongue are made of granular leather, and the side and back are made of smooth leather. This combination of two types of leather is very beautiful, and attracts the eye, makes the ankle boots special. Fexible, strong, durable and very comfortable sole is made of rubber. The insole is removable, consists of three layers. The top layer is leather, the bottom layer is cork, and the middle layer is made of special material that removes moisture. The insole maintains a healthy microclimate in the shoes. Ankle boots are fastened with laces and zippers. This allows you to wear them even on very thin or vice versa, full legs. Another decorative element of these boots is the iron small oak leaf hanging on the keychain of the lightning runner.
Order ankle boots 68945 Loints of Holland Natural in the usual size.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.