Brown ankle boots 55631 Loints of Holland will please connoisseurs of anatomical soles "Character". In this comfortable boot, the soles and leather insoles form a single whole, and the sole itself repeats all the bends of the human foot. Every step in this shoe is made with pleasure. Soft and flexible lether takes care of the legs, does not press or rub the corns. Ankle boots do not have a lining, so there are no unnecessary seams and glue. They are light and ecological. The decorative element is the clasp. These are three intertwined leather straps and a velcro fastener. Shoes are easy to put on and take off.
We recommend ordering shoes 55631 Loints of Holland Character Dark brown for a size larger than what you wear normally.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.