The leather of the 55083 Character boot is so soft that it drapes like a fabric. The folds of the skin are created with three hidden elastic bands. Thanks to these elastic bands, the ankle boots do not have a fastener and are easy to put on. These are very lightweight shoes. The net weight of even 41 sizes is only 700 grams. Anatomical Character outsole delivers traditional foot comfort. It's a shame that Loints of Holland rarely produces models with such a sole.
However, the actual size of these boots is smaller than what is stated on the shoe. Please consider this fact when ordering. If the shoe size you are wearing, for example, is 39 and you sound these boots in size 39, then your feet will be uncomfortable. Choose 40, otherwise your toes will squeeze and you will see ugly bumps on the top of the shoe.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.