Color Prusia (dark blue)
Exterior Material Leather
Outsole Rubber and cork
Art 0968 I Dance Blue Leather Ankle Boot with Knitted Trim
Magnificent soft leather women's ankle boots - 0968 ART I Dance. You yourself determine how high raise the knitted leg warmers, which is firmly sewn to the base of the shoes made of leather. At the back of the ankle boot, where the knitted leg warmers is sewn to the leather, there is a textile loop. When you shoe shoes, you need to put your index finger in this textile loop and easily put this boot on the foot. A flexible, light outsole made of a mixture of cork and rubber is created for pleasant walks. The leather insole covers the sole, is glued to it and is firmly sewn to the lining. Lightness and simplicity characterize this model. Please use the size chart when ordering this model.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.