Manufacturing Stitch 360º
Exterior Material Leather
Outsole 100% Rubber
Warm women's black ankle boots nd17 El Naturalista Bee. Ankle boots are made of cowhide that has not been tanned with chrome. Therefore, if you belong to those rare people who are allergic to chromium, you can not worry. In these shoes allergy does not threaten you. The lining and the front part of the ankle boots are sewn of New Zealand wool. The front wool is folded in two layers, so it is warm in the shoes. Ankle boots do not have clasps. They dress like socks. Unfortunately, these ankle boots are unlikely to suit people with wide feet. It will be very difficult to put shoes on such a foot.
The shoes have a flexible rubber sole. The difference in height of the sole between the heel and toe is 1, 2 cm. This difference is very comfortable for the foot. Removable thick antibacterial breathable insoles add comfort. We measured the insoles in length and width. The measurement results you see in the table below. Please use the data tables when selecting the size you need.
Pay attention to how high the rubber sole rises in the heel part. This is especially convenient for motorists, as it protects the heel of the shoe from rapid abrasion. This often happens when you press a car pedal if you are an avid motorist.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.