El Naturalista Women's n918 Angkor Black Flat Ankle Boots with Lacing and Zipper. A line Angkor by El Naturalista where comfort is the main attribute. Ideal model for spring and autumn. Splendidly simple in design, the N918 Angkor boots from El Naturalista are a pleasure to wear. These lace-up ankle boots have been crafted from soft cow leather. Water-repellent, flexible, rustic looking Pleasant leather upper. Feature tonal stitching, side elastic gusset, side zipper as well as classic lace-up fastening. The non-removable, perforated steam microfiber insole is offering cushioning and support. Finishing these casual boots is the durable recycled rubber sole with a 2 cm heel for stability and height boost.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.