Ankle Boots With Heel 1016 ART Zundert. This model stands out primarily unusual design and allows you to emphasize their individuality. You can easily create your own image. In the design of the model, Dutch and Japanese motifs are interestingly intertwined. These ankle boots are perfectly combined with jeans, culottes, as well as with skirts of various lengths and from various materials. A brown color will allow you to fit these ankle boots in a variety of color palettes. Be creative, fantasize and experiment!
Ankle boots 1016 ART Zundert are also very comfortable and help maintain healthy feet. Rubber outsole has excellent heat insulating properties, while keeping feet warm. The lining and the removable insole made of "steam microfiber" create a favorable microclimate in the shoes, removing excess moisture, keeping your feet dry and warm. The foot in these boots is less tired, because it is located on an orthopedic insole. That's just for the high instep foot, these boots are not intended. Therefore, if nature gave you a normal or narrow foot, feel free to order this model and allow yourself to be different!
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.