Warm women's brown leather 0435 ART ASSEN ankle boots.
In these ankle boots you can walk for a long time without fear of freezing. In addition to the lining of faux fur, the boots have a waterproof membrane On Tex. Waterproof membrane is located in the lower part of the boot and not only protects from moisture, but also provides the most comfortable climate in the shoes. The fixed insole in these boots is also made of faux fur. Well, a thick rubber sole, having a low thermal conductivity, will not let in your feet cold from the ground.
Bootlaces do not carry any functional load, and serve as a kind of decorative element. Boots are fastened with a zipper only.
Boots a little less declared size. When choosing a size, please use the size guide.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.