Ankle boots 68250 Loints of Holland Natural have a strong, flexible, lightweight rubber sole. Insole removable. The base of the insole is a cork layer that reaches a thickness of 8 mm in the heel area. The top layer of the insole is leather. The insole maintains a healthy microclimate in the shoes and perfectly removes moisture. The top of the shoe is made of thick, shiny, smooth leather of dark blue color. There is no lining. Even very sensitive legs in these shoes feel comfortable. Laces are used as fasteners.
Order shoes 68250 Loints of Holland Natural Dark Blue in the usual size.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.