Outsole Thermoplastic rubber (TR-sole)
Exterior Material Lux Suede
Model 70690 Loints of Holland Jive - elegant, very comfortable and lightweight women's shoes. The top of the shoe is made of soft suede of special manufacture. This suede is made in Germany. The flexible and sturdy TR sole and elegant, exquisite heel height of 6 cm is a coherent whole. It is that of providing an optimum distribution of the load on the foot.
The insole is removable, the leather layer covers the base of the "breathable", absorbent, antibacterial material arneplant @, which provides health and comfort of the feet. Laces allow you to achieve comfortable completeness and change them to shoelaces of a different color, you can diversify your wardrobe by introducing the desired taste. The color of the shoe makes them versatile, allowing you to wear with a wardrobe in any color scheme.
Order 70690 Lionts of Holland Next Taupe shoes in the usual size.
To ensure long use of shoes it is important to care for them properly. Polish your shoes regularly so they will be protected against external infuences. This shoe by cleaning with a dry or damp cloth.
Shoes made of nubuck you can clean with a dry or damp cloth. To remove stains there is a special nubuck eraser. When they are clean and dry, brush them with a special wire brush to revive the crushed fibers. Now you can use a nubuck spray cleaner which impregnates (colourless or in the colour of the nubuck). It makes the shoes dirt repellent and maintains them.
Wear your Loints of Holland Shoes every other day so the leather can rest and the transpiration can evaporate (approx. 20-40 ml per day).
Partly due to environmental regulations and the natural characteristics of the material, intense colours of nubuck leather shoes and dyed leather linings may come off or stain when getting in contact with the heat and moisture of your feet. This is not a quality problem. We advise you to treat the shoes with Colour-Stop.
Irregularities in the leather are proot of genuine natural material.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.