Exterior Material Leather
Outsole Thermoplastic rubber (TR-sole)
Black women's shoes 37371 on a comfortable and durable TR sole are designed for exciting walkable. The leather looks like a slightly shiny expensive fabric, grainy to the touch, thick and very soft. It does not put pressure on the sensitive bones of the foot. And the toe of the shoe is hard enough to protect the toes from injuries, has a rounded shape and a lot of space for the free arrangement of the fingers. Removable insole, from a thick cushioned cork, coated with leather, also creates increased comfort. On the foot, the shoes are fixed with a red lightning, on the slider, which hangs a metal oak leaf.
Oak leaf - a symbol of "green shoes", shoes, which is created with respect for nature and environmentally friendly.
To ensure long use of shoes it is important to care for them properly. Polish your shoes regularly so they will be protected against external infuences. This shoe by cleaning with a dry or damp cloth.
Wear your Loints of Holland Shoes every other day so the leather can rest and the transpiration can evaporate (approx. 20-40 ml per day).
Partly due to environmental regulations and the natural characteristics of the material, intense colours of nubuck leather shoes and dyed leather linings may come off or stain when getting in contact with the heat and moisture of your feet. This is not a quality problem. We advise you to treat the shoes with Colour-Stop.
Irregularities in the leather are proot of genuine natural material.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.