Women's red ankle boots 0758 El Naturalista Tibet. The upper is made from a combination of high-quality leather of two types: thick cowhide and soft suede. In the upper figure you can see all the measurements of these ankle boots. Polyester lining, imitating sheep wool, has a high wear resistance, durability, resistant to dirt, retains heat and removes excess moisture.
Flexible and durable rubber outsole with a tread styled as a bird's nest.
Removable anatomical insole with an antibacterial carbon fiber layer. Photo insoles below. We measured every insole for you. The measurement results are shown in the table in the bottom photo. Please use our measurements to select the size you need.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.