Women's 0758 Nido El Naturalista ocean ankle boots (dark blue).
The upper is made from a combination of two types of leather: thick cowhide and soft lux suede. Spanish designers used a soft suede leather so that to introduce to footwear shape originality, easy negligence, sexuality. Boot as if slips from the leg. The top image shows all the measurements of these ankle boots. The ankle circumference is 27 cm. The lining is made of first-class polyester that imitates sheep wool. It is durable, durable, resistant to pollution, effectively retaining heat and c removing excessive moisture.
Thanks to a 10 centimeter zipper, shoes are easy to put on and take off.
The rubber sole of the shoe is flexible and durable. The outsole has a corrugated pattern, stylized as a bird's nest, and a small heel. The contour shape of the sole, especially in the heel zone, also serves to create a fun, playful image conceived by designers.
Removable anatomical footbed with antibacterial carbon fiber layer. Photo insoles below. We measured each insole for you. The measurement results are shown in the table in the bottom photo. Please use our measurements to select the size you need.
The shoes are sewn around the entire circumference one stitch, fastening the leather of the upper, lower insole and sole (Goodyear Welt). The toe of the boots is wide, so the toes are comfortably placed inside the ankle boots. In these boots you can walk for a long time, drive a car, ride a bike - shoes will not let you down.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.