Color Beige-gray (Plume)
Exterior Material Pleasant
Outsole 100% Rubber
Women's ankle boots n 5122 El Naturalista Kentia Plume. Magnificent leather ankle boots as much as possible protecting from moisture, sleet and light snow. Upper is made of flexible cowhide, processed in a special way. As a result, the leather has acquired good water-repellent properties. At the same time, this leather perfectly adapts to the foot. In addition to a flexible rubber sole, this model has a special rubber welt with a height of 2 cm, which protects shoes from moisture and wet snow. Inside the ankle boots is a special OnTex waterproof membrane. This waterproof membrane does not pass moisture from the outside and providing the best possible climate comfort. Waterproof membrane is located at the bottom of the boot to the ankle. You can see it on the top two photos in the # Details section. Please note that there is waterproof membrane on the zipper side too. A leather lining is located above the membrane.
Removable anatomical leather insole also provides maximum comfort. (Photo insoles below). In the table in the photo of the insole you will find the values of the length and width of the insole for each size. Please consider this data when choosing the size.
The top of the shoe is decorated with a knitted fluffy cuff, which is sewn to the shoe where the zipper is. The girth of the shin in this shoe is 24 cm.
In the photo below you can see how the color of ankle boots looks in the shade and under sunlight.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.