Apple Nubuck Sandals with Removable Insoles - 92757 Bolero Loints of Holland
Very light and fantastically comfortable women's sandals. These are light and original summer women's shoes. Durable two-tone polyurethane outsole. See how the black and gray color of the sole blends seamlessly with the color of the green apple leather of the upper. The sole is made of polyurethane. Polyurethane (PU) is a modern material with a porous structure, so soles made from it are very light and flexible. This material is resistant to abrasion, has excellent cushioning and good thermal insulation. The outsole is embossed for better grip on the ground. The height of the sole in the heel area is 4 cm, and in the toe area 1.5 cm. But the secret of the fantastic comfort of these sandals is not only in the design of the sole, but also in the design of the removable insole. The insole is a thick layer of cork with a leather layer on top. The thickness of the cork layer is from 1.4 cm to 1 cm.
These women's sandals are smaller than the declared size. We recommend ordering these sandals one size larger than you normally wear
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.