Manufacturing Creta Stitched
Exterior Material Leather
Family I breathe
Outsole Rubber and cork
Brown Sandals with T-Strap 0946 Art I Breathe. Sandals of the Spanish manufacturer "The Art Company" are a real godsend for women's summer wardrobe. They are comfortable and versatile, harmoniously combined with jeans and shorts, with a short skirt and long strap skirt. The design of these sandals is simple and functional. The anatomical sole made of a mixture of rubber and crumb of a cork tree becomes a convenient bed for the foot, and the leather insole causes extremely pleasant tactile sensations. Two straps in the toe part, a T-shaped strap, and an ankle strap, that's all, but how much fun! Leather straps are not only sewn to the sole with thick threads, but are also glued. Two Velcro fasteners securely fix shoes on the foot. In this model, the manufacturer managed to combine functionality with fashion, comfort with elegance, sporty style with naturalness.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.