Manufacturing Stitch 360º
Exterior Material Leather
Outsole Rubber and cork
In front of you are comfortable summer shoes with a closed heel and a closed sock of the Spanish manufacturer "The Art Company", created especially for those who like long walks and spend most of the day on their feet. Your foot is conveniently located on an anatomical sole made from a mixture of cork and rubber. This sole is flexible, so when walking, you will gently roll from the heel to the toe, and your legs will not tire. The sole is covered with a leather insole that perfectly absorbs sweat, and delivers gentle sensations to your naked foot. Thick soft leather reliably protects your fingers and heel from foreign objects, and a strap with a velcro will not let the shoe fall from your foot. Although we all from childhood know Cinderella, whose fallen shoe changed her whole life. Easily and imperceptibly unfastening this shoe, you can always do the same. Maybe you will find your prince!
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.