Exterior Material Leather
Family Natural Man
Everyone needs comfortable shoes. These shoes for men are not only comfortable, but also beautiful. The upper of the shoe is made of natural, specially processed nubuck (pull-up nubuck). As a result of the treatment, the leather has become soft and supple. It literally comes to life when you first put on your shoes. The leather stretches and a color contrast appears, the warmth of the foot reveals the color and becomes more saturated. The dark blue color of the leather perfectly matches the white color of the latex sole. These shoes, as well as all shoes of the Natural Man family, have removable insoles. You can see them in the photo below.
The manufacturing company Loints of Holland, continuing its 100-year tradition, again pleases its fans with unsurpassed comfort and high quality.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.