Men's casual shoes 49801 Loints of Holland Men's Turbo are an example of a successful combination of style, quality and comfort. Just look at this soft, thick, solid leather! The ergonomic sole of the shoe matches the anatomical shape of the foot as much as possible. Such shoes really become an extension of the feet of its owner, does not cause trouble and creates comfort. The insole of thick leather is firmly attached to the sole, making it one whole. These casual shoes are not only reliable protection for the foot, but also a worthy decoration. The design of low-top shoes and cobalt color emphasize the individuality and taste of its owner.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.