Manufacturing Stitch 360º
Exterior Material Leather
Outsole 100% Rubber
Magnificent moccasins 15200 Callaghan are made by hand by masters of the city of Arnedo of the province of La Rioja in Spain from genuine leather of the highest quality. Expert craftmen created them for comfortable walks. On the packing box of these moccasins it is written: "Walk, the healthiest sport". The human foot when walking is increased by 5 - 8 mm, along with it the outsole, made using the "Adaptaction" technology, is enlarged.
It is a flexible, light and strong sole that adapts to your feet, it adapts to you. Moccasins are fitted with breathable, washable, removable insoles that are easy to replace.
If necessary, moccasins can be washed in cold water without soap (the water temperature should not be more than 30 degrees), but not in a washing machine with a centrifuge. Dry them naturally, but not in the sun, because moccasins must dry, and not sunbathe.
Order moccasins 15200 Callaghan Driveline Taupe in the usual size for yourself.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.