Men's Lace -Up 0768 Art Melbourne Brown.
Model 0768 belongs to the line Melbourne, which the Spanish company "The ART Company" has been producing for more than 10 years. It is comfortable casual shoes, unisex. However, this model released specifically for men.
Nubuck, from which these sneakers are sewn, is treated with oils and wax. Scratches on this leather are almost invisible. The leather has water-repellent and dirt-repellent properties, as well as good air permeability. Leather lining also promotes good air exchange. The feet in this shoe should remain dry.
Removable insoles maintain a healthy microclimate in shoes.They have good arch support.
Shoe laces not only help to create a comfortable fullness of shoes, but also serve as an excellent decorative element.
When choosing the size, pay attention to the shape of the toe of the shoe. If you have the longest big toe, order your usual size. If the longest finger of the second or three fingers is the same length, order a shoe larger than its normal size. In any case, please use the size chart when ordering.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.