Color Negro (black)
Exterior Material Leather
Callaghan Men's 14201 Pakline Black Leather Shoes
Shoes 14201 Negro Callaghan - Men's shoes with adaptive technology. The meaning of this technology is as follows. When walking, the human leg expands to 5-8 mm. Normal shoes do not change their width and widen not stop, but Callaghan specialists developed and patented a sole that changes along with the foot. Shoes literally adapt to the foot. The sole of these shoes is made of ultra-light, flexible and durable material with good cushioning properties XL EXTRALIGHT®, manufactured by the Italian company Finproject. Shoes are made of soft leather, textile lining. The insole is removable, its base is a foam material that covers the top layer of the leather.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.