Men's lace-up ankle boots 759 ART Melbourne brown.
What to put on when it rains on the street every now and then, and puddles are covered with a thin layer of ice in the mornings?
Before you shoes just for this kind of weather. The rubber ribbed outsole will provide you with stability on a slippery surface, and the lining of innovative textiles will keep the heat of your feet. The insole is removable and, if necessary, you can easily change it to your own. Sturdy shoelaces are safe and comfortable for you to fix the shoes on your foot. With their help you can always create a comfortable feeling for yourself, the top of the shoe will not press on the upper surface of the foot, or vice versa, you can tightly fix the foot in the boot. All in your hands!
Soft leather do not require special care, especially in the early months. After all, the manufacturer took care of this and treated it with water- and dirt-repelling agents at the molecular level. You can only refresh the color by using the usual brown shoe polish for smooth leather.
When ordering the 0759 ART Melbourne brown model, use the size chart to determine the correct size.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.