Closure Velcro Elastic
Manufacturing Stitch 360º
Exterior Material Leather
Family I breathe
Outsole Rubber and cork
The Spanish manufacturer "The ART Company" created this model especially for lovers of active summer recreation. In order to make sandals lightweight, flexible, durable and comfortable, the manufacturer mixed rubber with a crumb of cork, made an anatomical sole and covered it with a leather insole. As a result, the foot lies on a very pleasant and comfortable surface. Leather straps on the top of the shoe are sewn with thick threads to the sole, and for greater reliability they are also glued. To adjust the completeness of the model just under your volume, the manufacturer added an elastic band to the leather straps. Thanks to this, with the help of a velcro fastener, you can always adjust the comfortable fullness of shoes right now.
Care: if necessary, wipe with a damp rag, let dry and lubricate with a cream for smooth leather of the same color or colorless.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.