Color Marine (dark blue)
Exterior Material Leather
The Callaghan Starboy sneakers are made of a soft nubuck of dark blue and yellow. Nubuck is an excellent comfortable natural material. It is impregnated with water repellent, so at the beginning of use it does not require additional treatment. In the future, in case of contamination, the sole should be wiped with a damp rag, using a special nubuck brush to clean dry shoes from dust, debris and impregnate. In rainy weather, impregnation can be applied twice. The next layer is applied only after full absorption of the previous layer. The agent may be colorless or the desired shade. With good care, sneakers will look like new for a long time.
Textile lining perfectly absorbs moisture, allows the skin to breathe, provides a fresh and dry feeling inside the shoe. Thanks to antibacterial and antimicrobial treatment, the lining and insole in the running shoes created a healthy microclimate, which is especially important for the baby's foot.
Removable insoles are an advantage for those who must use their own orthopedic insoles, made of recycled PU, a top layer of leather. Look at the insole here.
The sole is made of modern XL EXTRALIGHT® material, developed in Italy. This is an ultralight, wear-resistant, flexible, eco-friendly material, whose products are 3 times lighter than other materials with the same mechanical properties. This sole also has the technology of the company Callaghan Adaptaction, which was patented in 2004. When walking, the human foot expands 5 to 8 mm. Specialists of the company Callaghan have designed a sole that adapts to the foot and expands with it. As a result, the joints, vessels and fingers do not squeeze, which is especially important for the correct formation of the child's foot.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.