Exterior Material Leather
Children's sneakers Callaghan Starboy Cuero made of soft light brown nubuck. Nubuck this pair of sneakers - a great comfortable natural material, which is impregnated with water repellent, so at the beginning of use does not require additional processing. If in the future the shoes get dirty, then the sole should be wiped with a damp rag, and clean the nubuck with a special brush and apply impregnation. It is important that the shoes should be dry at the same time. In rainy weather, impregnation can be applied twice. The next layer is applied only after full absorption of the previous layer. The agent may be colorless or the desired shade. With good care, sneakers will look like new for a long time.
Two-layer mesh textile lining perfectly absorbs moisture, allows the skin to breathe, provides a fresh and dry feeling inside the shoe. The lining and the insole are treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial agents, so a healthy microclimate is created in the sneakers, which is especially important for the growing children's foot.
Removable insoles are an advantage for those who must use their own orthopedic insoles, made of recycled PU, a top layer of leather. You can see the insole here.
The sole is made of modern XL EXTRALIGHT® material, developed in Italy. This is an ultralight, wear-resistant, flexible, eco-friendly material. The sole has a patented technology called Callaghan Adaptaction. When walking, the human foot expands 5 to 8 mm. Specialists of the company Callaghan created a sole of shoes, which adapts to the human foot and expands with it. As a result, the joints, vessels and fingers are not squeezed, which is especially important for the correct formation of the foot of a child.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.