Exterior Material Leather
Outsole 100% Rubber
Comfortable children's T-strap shoes Bonbek 621010 Kickers:
- are made of soft nubuck.
- have a high hard counter and strap with buckle-buckle securely fix shoes on the foot, greatly reducing the risk of accidental dislocation.
- the soft leather lining has no seams, it will not give unpleasant sensations to the child.
- in shoes removable insole with support of the longitudinal-medial arch of the foot, which contributes to the proper development of the child's leg, the prevention of many diseases.
- rubber outsole is flexible and durable, with good cushioning properties.
- The toe of the shoe is round, the fingers of the child are free.
Such shoes should be in the life of every baby, because it promotes the proper development of the baby's foot, and also develops his sense of beauty, sense of style and accuracy.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.