Closure Zipper Laces
Manufacturing Stitch 360º
Exterior Material Leather
Outsole Thermoplastic rubber (TR-sole)
In the magnificent children's shoes Tackland Camel Kickers 537933 successfully interwoven refined French design and concern for the protection and proper development of the baby's foot.
Ankle boots are sewn from a soft nubuck, have a leather lining without seams and an original, flexible TR-sole. Shoes have a removable leather insole, which can be easily replaced if necessary. You can use both lacing and zipper. Another useful element is a small tongue in the upper part of the boot, which with the velcro fastener holds the lightning slider and does not allow the zipper to unfasten.
Be sure, Tackland Camel Kickers 537933 shoes will keep your baby warm and healthy.
To determine the size of the Shoe, do the following:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a well-sharpened pencil.
- If you are going to wear next shoes with a sock — put the sock.
- Place your foot on the paper and carefully draw around it. It is recommended to do it in the evening as by the evening the feet swell – especially if you have a sedentary way of life.
- Remove the foot from the sheet and draw a long line with the help of a ruler.
- Measure both feet and select the largest number.
- At the end, you need to round this figure to 5 millimeters and select the size in the table.
Still not sure? Contact us.